Sunday, November 11, 2012

Is my professor being unfair?

So Thursday we had an exam no biggie it was out of 150 points so if you missed it youre screwed.So heres the salty story. I have extremely bad luck with everything I do, im allergic to soy and peanuts, so on Wednesday night after studying so hard I went to my favourite restaurant that KNOWS my food allergies because my girlfriends father is the manager there everybody knows my and other regular food allergies.So a new person came up took my order, I ordered a burger and wings, and told him I am allergic to soy, he put the order in the ipad I told him again and I asked to look at the order before he sent it off(maybe pissed him off) but idc soy and peanuts can kill me.So I get my order and eat my burger and minutes later bam! I cant breathe at all my throat closed up and as usual get my allergy shot go to hospital but to my back luck it gets worse! Rewarding me with an overnight stay at the university hospital hooray, so I thought ahead and emailed my professor. Class is at 8am I get discharged at 10:00am got my excuse to show professor, go to his office tell him my story and she said no its a zero, there are NO MAKEUPS FOR EXAMS. I try to argue but she tells me she wont change her mind.So that Friday I go to class and see a student taking some kind of test on scantron like our exams didnt think anything of it until she turned it in, so I go up to ask her a question and see on the paper it said "Exam 4" I lost it sadly I said I thought you said there were no make ups blah blah blah the girl is a pretty big basketball star at my university she missed the exam cause of a stupid game she got to make it up, I missed cause I almost died, I couldnt make it up.So is my professor unfair?
>>> Is my professor being unfair?