Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lloyds TSB insurance claim?

On Monday my house was burgled. They broke my window and climbed through, they took my ipad 3 32gb £479, laptop £500, iphone 4s £449, canon 7d dslr and kit lens £1559 and canon 16-35mm lens £850.Im not worry about the window too much because its a rented property, the land lord said he will sort it out.My house is insured with Lloyds TSB against fire theft and damage (under my name not the land lord). Its said that I can claim up to £10000 on items that were stolen but when we took out this insurance we didn't write those items down because we bought those items after we've took out the insurance. Will they be cover by the insurance? My camera was bought on finance under a name of another person but I was the one who paid for it (I could get a written letter to say that it's my). Will it be cover? Lastly Will I get it all back from the insurer? Thank you.
>>> Lloyds TSB insurance claim?