Sunday, November 25, 2012

My cousin keeps stealing all my money?

Ok so heres my delema my cousin keeps stealing all my money, ive tried to tell her mom and several other people in my family that she is stealing my money and nobody will take me seriously.my dad even tried to tell them and they dont belive us.shes stolen over 300 dollars from me that im saving for an ipad, shes stolen video games and pricy things that i own from me.she even tried to steal my phone, like i wouldnt notice that!!! im tierd of her stealing from me how can i get my stuff back or what should i do? theres no way i can get proof shes doing it but ive set her up several times with bait to see would she take it and she did.i guess her mom thinks shes magically finding all the things im missing its jsut really starting to tick me off.
Added (1). I do have a safe but i cant remember to hide every valuable thing i own when my own family comes over
>>> My cousin keeps stealing all my money?