Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Reckless driving ticket in virginia?

So I was driving on the interstate at a speed of 65mph on a 70mph road and i looked down to check my ipad for the directions and somehow I lost control of the wheel and went straight to the left side of the road. There were trenches and hills on the side and my car was tilted.My mom and I were afraid to get out. The airbags on both sides of my car popped out but not the ones in the front. I called 911, I told the police everything that happened and he gave me a reckless driving ticket. The funny thing is I didn't even know it was a ticket. I thought it wasn't that serious, but I did some research about reckless driving and I guess this could end up in my criminal record and points for my driving record. What do I do? I have to go to court in a month! I'm only 18! I don't know anything about this! I'm screwed.My life is basically over, no college will accept me now. Please help? any advice?
Added (1). You all obsiously know nothing about this topic. This question is more for people who have experienced the situation. I am not a drama queen. I'm freaking out because I've never done anything bad in my life ( you could ask people at my school and they will say I'm a good girl, even my teachers think so) and this stupid accident could ruin my future.yep!
PS my head bled and I stayed in the hospital for 4 hours waiting and being questioned about the accident. SMH people these days
>>> Reckless driving ticket in virginia?