Monday, November 26, 2012

Should I get a iPad/Samsung?

I am starting to feel the need to replace my barley functioning 6 year old laptop with a tablet. After using a smart phone I am starting to appreciate the iPad more and more. Also I know the storage is only 64GB. I was thinking of buying around 5 64GB mini SD cards and use one for school/work, 3 for media, 1 for general purpose. I am also considering the Samsung Galaxy pad because I like that too.
Also I am probably going to buy the Samsung. Everytime I go to the store planning to buy the apple product I come out with something diffrent. Such as buying the Zune HD, Zune, and Laptop (zune was awsome. I still use it and the battery still functions like new after 4 years latter).
Added (1). Oh… I was looking at the image. I thought at the top/side there was a SD slot.
>>> Should I get a iPad/Samsung?