Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Should I still be with him? - 1

Well, I have been with this boy for a quite a while now, But I am not sure if I should even be with him because well, for one, He hates all of my friends even though he hasn't met them. He says that everyone in my town is really stupid, and When I told him I wanted to be a princess he said good luck with that, I'm not pretty enough, and when I told him I wanted to go into forensic psychology he said, yeah you would have much better luck being a princess. That's not even it either. Right now he is mad at me because I am on the cheering team, and he hates cheerleaders, and he hates that I will be at practice rather than talking to him until 4:30 every night. I don't want to quit the team, but he is trying to make me. Also, He said because he hates all my friends, I am not allowed to have friends, and when he heard I was hanging out with one of my friends after school, and in class he got so mad at me! and these friends are all girls! In the beginning of the relationship he cheated on me with my friend who he said he completely hated, because she was ugly and annoying and stupid, and she bothered him.but than when she told me about everything I didn't know about, he told her to go kill herself! now, that's only the beginning of that, but when it isn't all fighting and being mad we are really cute and everything seems really great.we have fun, and laugh and watch TV, and play games on his Ipad and go for walks on weekends when he comes over.but I just don't know anymore. I wanted more opinions on this besides my friends that would obviously tell me to ditch him just because they don't like him, and they don't want me to be with him.
>>> Should I still be with him? - 1