Friday, November 30, 2012

Should I try speaking with other agents?

I bought my ipad2 6 months ago. And now i am experiencing probems regarding the screen sensitivity. A line which is half an inch wide lost its sensitivity. That line is on the lower part of the ipad. Maybe an inch from the home button. Whenever I draw a line, it always breaks when I strike on that part. I'm having a hard time tapping on some letters as well. I called apple support in Singapore because I've already verified that it is still under warranty. I was also honest about a dent.My ipad2 has a centimeter long dent on top near the switch button. I told them that I'm not sure whether the dent was caused by dropping it or bumping it into something. A supervisor then told me that my ipad will not be considered for warranty. I have read on some blogs that even though their Ipad has dent or even watermark, it was replaced by calling and asking for considerations. The person I spoke with didn't even required me to send a picture just like what some agent did with some client. I am wondering if its okay if I call them again? Because the dent is just so small and honestly I can't afford to have my ipad repaired. Please help me.
>>> Should I try speaking with other agents?