Sunday, November 11, 2012

What should I get my daughter for Christmas? - 2

She is 14. She's failing 3 classes because of test scores. Usually it's homework, but that's not the case. She has had an iPod touch since 2010 and that's the only electronic device she has owned. She's an only child here's what's on her list

iPad 2 (white) with 3G! ( I refuse to pay a bill every month I'm not even allowing her to get a cell phone till she can pay for it.) it's $529! I think not!
Smartcase product red polyurethane $70
Lipgloss either smackers or bath and body works kind $7.99-19.99 ( she already has 20 thousand bottles already!)
Glitter eyeshadow $8.99
Elf makeup clutch 49 piece $30.99 ( she already has 2 makeup kits from last year!)
Pajamas
Palmtree necklace diamond and gold $188 ( she never wears necklaces!)

She told relatives to get her iTunes and bath and body works giftcards

She only wants an iPad and if it's another tablet "don't waste your money than"

What should I get her? Shes very lazy and doesn't clean her room, do what Shea told, abd backtalks alot. She never hangs out with friends because she's "too cool for that ". She wears very revealing clothes. She showers 3 times a week. She has a very bad attitude. LIST ALL THE ITEMS You think I Should get her from this list?
>>> What should I get my daughter for Christmas? - 2