Monday, November 19, 2012

What should I get/make my family for Christmas?

Yes, I know, it's like 2 months away, but I like planning ahead.So I'm young, so I don't work yet, and I dont get an allowance, so I have like, zero money (yeah, who cares about grammar) do heres what my family likes. I know it's long but please read it because this is the second time posting this and I need help.

Mom: she loves elephants, the color purple, chocolate, and she likes all that stuff like soap, purfume, bath salts (not the stuff that turns you into a zombie, the ones that you put in your bath to makes it smell yummy) and lotion, etc.

Papaw: he likes dark chocolate, coffee, hot chocolate, pretty much anything like that

Dad: he likes football, movies, going on rides in his truck

Mamaw: she loves cats, the color gold, and stuff like scarves, sweaters, pretty much anything that's comfortable

Sidney, my sister: she like batman, nightmare before Christmas, the beatles (John Lennon) zebra print, acting, drawing, singing, and she has an iPhone and an iPad, and she likes red

Zach, my brother: he likes dragons, video games (he literally has the most gaming systems I've ever seen) he plays Xbox the most, and he's really good with computers

Allyn, my brother: he likes superheros (green lantern) playing on his laptop, comic books, YouTubers (ERB, tobuscus, ray William Johnson) and before you ask he's my oldest brother, he's 21

Tiffany, my sister: she likes stuffed animals, nightmare before christmas, drawing, lotion, hand sanitizer and stuff like that
>>> What should I get/make my family for Christmas?