Saturday, November 10, 2012

What should I put on my Christmas Wish List?

So far I have like 15 things but my mom wants more ideas! I already have an IPad, IPod, and a phone.

This is what I have so far:
-Dance Moms season 1
-Glee season 3
-hocus pocus DVD
-snowglobe
-skateboard
-just dance 2 and 4 for wii
-ipad case
-rolling suitcase
-billy elliot and rent dvds
-glee music cd
-headphones
-insurgent by veronica roth
-slushy magic kit
-mario kart wii game
-disney party dance wii game

what else should i add? No clothes, shoes, or make up becuase I don't wear make up and i have enough clothes and shoes! Unless you can show me a link to like really cute music or glee converse pair of shoes. But I love to read, dance, and play the wii. I also love to watch movies but I'm having trouble coming up with movies! My favorite tv shows are charmed, glee, reba, and dance moms. I also love Abby Miller's new show! I'm a bit of a nerd in school becuase I have all A's and love to study and stuff. Anything you can think of would help! THANK YOU :)
Added (1). My parents don't like animals, so I can't ask for a puppy, kitty, or a fish.
Added (2). My parents don't like animals, so I can't ask for a puppy, kitty, or a fish.
>>> What should I put on my Christmas Wish List?