Saturday, November 24, 2012

What's happened to kids today in summer?

As a teenager i was very much the average teen, i nthe summer holidays me and my friends used to go out for a massive game of football every day, or if its not football it would be manhunt or we used to make our own games. I remember my summer holidays, from the late 1990s/early 2000s so there wasnt all this technology and facebook, twitter around, so we used to go out everyday.As i got older we started to meet girls, go to partys, go to camp together and we really enjoyed our summer holidays. Just like most boys do to be honest. I have a nephew who is 11 and all he does is stay in and play on his ipad, I once had to look after him for a day and he invited his friend over just to play on the xbox 360. But he told me thats what kids nowadays. I find it pretty sad how time has changed in just 10 years, you dont get as many kids out in the summer holidays as what you used too. Summer holidays sure is the best times being a teenager, with all the partys, one summer we even made a tree house and stayed up there all night when i was like 15. Great memories, I just can't understand what's happened to kids today? I moved house earlier this year close to a nature park, I used to go there as a kid and it was packed every day, not going to lie but there was hardly any kids there. Why have kids changed so much?
>>> What's happened to kids today in summer?