Friday, November 9, 2012

Whats wrong with my internet connection?

There is something wrong with my internet connection.i always used to have a fast connection but it has slowed down.its not my laptop thats the problem as my ipad takes ageas on the internet is well and so does my desktop computor so it definatly the connection thats the problem.all the time web pageas and videos will always freeze its so annoying and it takes like 5 minutes to load basic web pageas.i tried to rewire my router however that doesent work.i phoned TALK TALK becuse thats the network im on they sent a technician and he looked at it and just did what i did and just re wired and leaft but that dident help he said the problem should be fixed but its not.there is nothing i hate more than a slow internet connection.i thought maybe the laptop was the problem so i just updated my browser and scanned for virusus but no its fine and my connection is still slow.whats the problem how do i fix it pls help.
>>> Whats wrong with my internet connection?