Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas probleem! help!

Okay so i know some poeple didn't get anything for christmas, and i am sorry if you are one of those poeple.that said, well i got an ipad 2 as an early christmas present, and i paid for half of it.so really my mom paid $160 for it.and i am thankful, and i lke the present a lot.then my mom said i could wish for more stuff for christmaas, and since i had enough clothes i wished for an iphone 5.my contract was up so it would be $200.this was the only thing on my list.now, i uderstand if she didnt hhave the money to pay for it, but for christmas i got a keyboard for my ipad, pandora bracelet, and $200 worth of clothes.im so thankful but also kinda disspointed.really what im asking is, do i have a right to be dissapointed? i feel like im being so selfish, and i dont mean to be.but anyways how can i save up for the iphone 5? so ik my chrismtas problem isnt so bad, but do i have a right to be disspointed?
>>> Christmas probleem! help!