Thursday, December 20, 2012

Could I have a defected iPad?

I bought an iPad because I thought that it would be better for my wallet to buy an all-in-one product rather than buying a digital camera and a laptop separately and I've been eyeing the iPad for a while due to its convenient nature. I went to Best Buy the other day and bought the new iPad 4 with retina display and being my first iPad, I also purchased a 1-year warranty. When I played around with the camera on the iPad it didn't take clear pictures but rather fizzy/dotty ones. Also the camera app doesn't even work anymore. When I watch YouTube videos on my iPad, the videos are very blurry. I enjoy everything else about my iPad but the cons are keeping me from loving it. Should I go back to Best Buy and see what the problem is?
>>> Could I have a defected iPad?