Saturday, December 15, 2012

Found a ipad 2, what would you guys do?

Ok so I took my nieces and nephews to a playground around my neighbor hood. And I found a ipad2. Nobody was at the playground literally at all.So I took it home to see if I could find the owner before claiming it as mines. Try to unlock it and its locked of course.No picture of anyone on the front, so no luck with that. Number one it wasn't even updated to ios6. I tried connecting it to my computer, no luck. Restored it and only one app was left on it which was photo booth.nothing special. I want to return the ipad but have no idea who it belongs to..what can I do to find out? Or should I keep it? If I keep it. And it's restored, can it be tracked once restored? There's no engravements on the back either. What would you guys do? Lol I want to be nice but don't want to go threw a headache for some dumb person who left a brand new ipad no scratches or anything on it. What would you guys do? And please no smart comments, I'm not perfect but we all know if there was a brand new gadget laying around with no scratches or anything and no one around to ask if they're the owner or not. Lets be honest. Pretty please
Added (1). Once I restore it, can I turn the wifi on?
>>> Found a ipad 2, what would you guys do?