Saturday, December 29, 2012

Got An ipad for christmas but now kinda bored with it?

This year while me and my family were out christmas shopping i had pretty much decided i didn't want anything this year because there wasn't much that shouted "Buy Me Now!" and i figured i might as well save my money for the new year

but my dad straight up isn't letting that happen he makes it clear that if i want anything anything at all He'd Buy it because the last thing he wants is me to have a christmas without anything

on the spot i start talking about the ipad(sheepishly because i didn't want to be a bother and i didn't want someone to spend so much on me)

in the end $599 was spent on a 65gb ipad and i appreciate the gift and am not trying to be ungrateful but i spend most of my days at home and when i do have to go somewhere I'd be better off taking my PSVita with me since i prefer playing games to ease my boredom instead of mindlessly browsing the web

i don't really know what to do… i thought this would be an awesome thing to have but now it's just collecting dust downstairs(sitting $26 in itunes credits) and making me feel like i betrayed my inner gamer by not taking advantage of walmart being stocked on wiiu's

i know i can't return it but i certainly can't do much with the ipad that i can't do much better on this computer or one of my game devices

what should i do?

also doesn't help that i owned a ipod touch previously years ago and just see the ipad as a supersize ipod touch
>>> Got An ipad for christmas but now kinda bored with it?