Saturday, December 22, 2012

I dont know what to get for x-mas- I'm 14 years old?

I dont know what to get for x-mas, and please dont say I'm spoilt I'd like to live a normal life but what can I do? I love the life of course but this is just a question thanks x

I already have;
- A nintendo 3ds xl
- A dog, hamster, fish and 4 horses
- A mountain bike
- My own movie room
- A Iphone 5, Ipod 5g and Ipad mini
- A computer and laptop
- A forever 21 clothes closet
- Ugg boots
just dance 2
-zebra snuggie
-kim kardashian perfume
-viva la juicy perfume (juicy couture)
-lipgloss
-perfume from victoria secret.
-lady gaga concert tickets
- make up
-earings
- coach wristlet
-redocorated room ( zebra theme )
-chocolate
-bra's
- new nike shoes.
-new black flats
-new cute purse
- Wii and Wii u
- Playstation 3
- Call of duty

I have more but I'd be writing a library if I go on any ideas thanks xxxxxx
Added (1). BTW I'm a girl: D xxx
>>> I dont know what to get for x-mas- I'm 14 years old?