Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I don't like my Christmas gifts?

I'm not bein selfish, really. I was really thankful that I got anything. But I'm older now and I really wish my parents would understand what I like. I didn't want anything big, just a new duvet for my bed. Because my old one is nearly five years old, instead they got me perfume and gift cards. I don't want to complain, I really appreciate that they got me those things, because the gift cards were to stores I like, but I really wanted that one duvet. I suppose I could buy it for myself, I'm older now, so it's not as if I can't.In all, I'm really appreciative of what they got me, but I'd rather had gotten money so I could buy myself something.It's just. I got my mom an iPad, a CD I knew she wanted, and a jewelry Stan I knew she wanted… It's just like, she didn't even care if I wanted or needed the gifts, she just got them for me because she thought that's what I wanted. Oh well, happy Christmas everyone.
>>> I don't like my Christmas gifts?