Saturday, December 15, 2012

I just received an iPad 4 should I open or sell it?

Hi,
I'm doing this home study and for just 200€ i could buy an iPad.
I Bought it because it was supposed to be an ipad 3 and they sell here for around 425€.
Now today when I received the package, there was an letter saying that the ipad 3 wasn't available any more so they just gave me an ipad 4 upgrade for free, they sell them here for 499€
Now I just can't decide wheter i'm opening this ipad and keep it, or i sell it for around 450.
At home I have an Ipad one, which i never take outside anymore cause it's so heavy, An ipad 2 Which my husband usually uses/ works on.and an Macbook pro retina which i only use at home on a daily basis or taking on long trips (2weeks+).
I guessed I could open it, and use it for myself and take it to work, my husband can use the 2 version.
But since we have so many electronic devices i guessed maybe I should sell it.
What would be your opinion..?

(I do not really need the money, otherwise I would have sold it already, its just i can't decide wether it's smart to keep or sell)
>>> I just received an iPad 4 should I open or sell it?