Saturday, December 29, 2012

IPad both cameras & mic stopped working!

I got an iPad 4 as a present for Christmas, so I've only used it for 4 days.

Today when I tried to call someone on Skype the app froze and when they answered they couldn't hear me or see me. I tried to go on PhotoBooth but the 'red curtain' kept on opening and closing constantly and wouldn't let me on it. I tried to use the Camera app and all I got was the 'shutter' that wouldn't open. Even Siri isn't working due to the mic that stopped working.

I tried to switch off the iPad and turn it back on, tried to reboot it using Home and Power buttons, in the end I even restored the factory settings. Nothing worked. What can I do now?

Everything was fine yesterday, so I am completely stumbled.
>>> IPad both cameras & mic stopped working!