Thursday, December 6, 2012

IPad or Kindle Fire HD?

I have been thinking about getting a tablet. I currently have an iPhone 4S and love Apple products, except for the price of them. I am willing to pay that little bit extra for something if it is worth it though.

Recently, I have seen adverts for the new Kindle Fire HD and wondered if I may be better getting something like that? I would be using it for the usual; Facebook, emails, internet access.Am I right in assuming I would still need to put photos from the memory card onto a laptop/PC then upload them to Facebook through that?

I know that Apple-lovers would tell me just to get the iPad but I'm really looking for a well informed argument as to why I should or shouldn't pay the extra for the iPad.

Any suggestions as to what would be best?
>>> IPad or Kindle Fire HD?