Monday, December 3, 2012

IPod Touch 5G vs iPad Mini vs iPad 2?

Hi,

So Christmas is coming soon and I have no clue what I want. I ideally would like 'The new iPad' (The iPad 3) but that's pretty expensive and I don't want my parents to spend a ton of money on me so I've got the decision between an iPod Touch 5G, an iPad mini and an iPad 2.

I would be using it for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube videos, watching movies and just browsing the web while in bed or on a car trip. I have an iPhone 4 now but the home button is really touchy so I just use it for messaging and calling and not much else (I need to put a lot of pressure on the home button for it to work). Also before you say I'm spoilt, I'm not. I've paid for almost everything in my room and I also give my parents board money each week (even though they try to decline it).

So which one should I get?
Added (1). A few more things I forgot to mention;

- I will be getting the 32GB version of what ever one I choose
- Which is better spec-wise?
>>> IPod Touch 5G vs iPad Mini vs iPad 2?