Wednesday, December 12, 2012

IPod Touch or iPad mini? - 1

I own a third generation iPod touch and I just LOVE it.It changed my life drastically. But now, it's old and obsolete, and hence, I plan to upgrade. But the lineup has changed and the iPod touch isn't the only thing in store. There's the iPad mini. I'm not sure which to choose.
I use my iPod touch as my primary device for Facebook, browsing, gaming and music. Which is a better device for my needs? I'm quite accustomed to the small size of my iPod but don't mind choosing a bigger device too. And on the inside, the iPad mini and the iPod touch have the same processor, RAM too. But I've heard the iPad mini has a bad screen. Will Apple launch a second gen iPad mini by the time I'm ready to upgrade? Or should I go for the iPod?
>>> IPod Touch or iPad mini? - 1