Friday, December 7, 2012

Is the iPad worth $500?

I am almost a 17 year old boy and just und out ill get about 450 to $500 for Christmas.So my question is, would I be better off saving the money. I have a job that I just started, so I don't really have much money at all. I have pretty much always wanted an iPad, but I could never afford it until now. I have a good smartphone, but I think browsing and watching videos would be much better on iPad, and pretty much everything would be better, especially while on the couch or in bed. I have an android phone, and don't own any apple products, and the iPad seems cool. I would mostly just browse, read some news, watch videos, use apps, play games, and maybe watch movies. I could also maybe use it for school because my school does most things through the internet and email.So will I be better saving the 500$ for maybe a car in the somewhat distant future, or get it and just enjoy it a lot.
>>> Is the iPad worth $500?