Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kindle fire hd or iPad mini? - 2

Okay I need help! I received a kindle fire hd 7" for Christmas but my husband said I can return it and exchange for the iPad mini which we will have to pay $140 extra. We don't mind paying extra for the iPad mini.

I have a iPhone 5, and I like how I can surf the net, emails, and read books on my kindle app.

So which one is better? I don't like how the kindle fire is a bit heavier than the iPad mini. But I do love the fact that i can watch movie in HD.

The downside is that I don't like how my books can be easily access on the front book page. And when surfing the net, it's kinda slow than my iPhone 5.

With the iPad mini it will look exactly like my iPhone 5, but bigger. I like how I can easily close my kindle books and open a new app.

I need help on deciding.
Added (1). One more question,

If I get the amazon prime membership can I still get access free e-books from kindle through iPad mini or any computer tablet? Or does it only works for kindle owner?
>>> Kindle fire hd or iPad mini? - 2