Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My ad is pissing me off.what to do?

Please bear with me and read this largish hunk of text. I need help on how to deal with this kid of situation:
So my dad got an iTunes account and used it to download apps to his iPad. He upgraded the iPad software. And now (because of the country were in) we cant download apps at the mo so my mum rneeded skype for an important call and asked me to get it cause I'm the tech expert of the family. I said can I log in with my account? It'll switch to the Australian store. He said yes and I logged in and got skype. Then my dad came in my room and said what's happened how do I download apps.So I showe him where he has to sign IMO his iTunes account. He then said how the hell am I suppose to login? (he created the frikin account. How should I know which of his emails he used). (also he is highly religious and has to go saying the word hell in a bad way when he bans the rest of the family from saying it. Yeah he is the law as he likes to call it so if he wants tO break his own rules he can but we can't). And then he gets all pissed of at me.Ge almos throws the ipad (but doesnt i could tell he wanted 2) and storms off in a huff Do u think I deserved that treatment? How can I deal with a nice dad go is unfair at times like in this situation? I dont want to say hay use my account and he made the password ad email so he should know it and he complains to me and stuff but when I'm on my period with huge stomach cramps he's such an angel to me.It's like he's a totally differen person (and it's not a split personality) how do I deal with this? I'm a 15 y/o girl.
>>> My ad is pissing me off.what to do?