Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Should I get an iPad mini or an iPhone 5?

Please read the whole thing. Thanks (by the way, I'm 14.My age might help you answer)

It's the first time my dad wanted to get me something expensive for Christmas and I don't know what to choose! It was meant to be my birthday present in the 2nd December but he didn't give me anything then.

Out of these opinions, which one would suit me better?
Reasons why I would like an…

iPhone 5:
>of course, it's fast and the graphics are amazing
>I want something that can access the internet almost everywhere--instagram and whatsapp covers most of it.
>I love taking pictures on my phone (not of me though. I hate cam whoring)

iPad mini:
>I'm sure it's fast and the display is as good as the iPhone 5's too
>I have a Wacom pen and I'd like to draw on iDoodle and stuff
>The screen is larger, so I can read books on it

Reasons why I wouldn't want an…

iPhone 5:
-I don't think it's easy to draw fanart on it. If it isn't, then I might just have to stick with pen and paper until I get ahold of something that I could draw electronically
-Paying for cellular data is expensive

iPad mini:
-I'm not sure if you can access internet everywhere like an iPhone can… can you?
-iPads are pretty annoying when taking pictures. There are multiple reasons for this, but I'm just saying that I really dislike it.

So… please help me choose! Thank you! :D
>>> Should I get an iPad mini or an iPhone 5?