Monday, December 17, 2012

Should I get an iPhone 5 or an iPad mini? - 1

Currently, I have a Pantech Link 2 and an iPod touch 4G. I am getting really sick of my iPod touch and my phone. They are both extremely spazzy and crash all the time. Problem is, I am not eligible for an upgrade until 2014! I don't mind paying the ETF, though. I would really like the iPhone 5, but, I wouldn't mind the iPad mini either.As for paying for the plan for the iPhone, I have worked out a deal with my mom. The total for me a month to have one is 30 dollars and my mom agreed to pay 15 and I will pay 15. The one I want more is the iPhone 5. BTW, I am 13 year old boy.

BQ: Should I get a white one or black?
Added (1). To David Smith- I would never be caught with a dumb Android! iPhones FTW!!!
>>> Should I get an iPhone 5 or an iPad mini? - 1