Monday, December 17, 2012

Should I return my iPad 3?

I bought an iPad 3 for no reason really. Now I am having thoughts about returning it because having that extra $450.00 in my account would make me feel great plus I want to get the G155 Portable gaming Environment case for my PS3 and I currently don't have enough. All I use my iPad for really is games(barely) and Netflix every night. I don't really enjoy the games that much but they're something to do when I don't have anything else to do. I watch Netflix everynight on it because I feel like my iPad is going to waste. I could easily watch Netflix from my PS3 on my TV but that wouldn't make me use my iPad. If I'm struggling to use my iPad that means I should return it right? Just need some outside sources on this decision.
>>> Should I return my iPad 3?