Friday, December 14, 2012

What do you like to do on Christmas Eve/Christmas & what's your wishlist?

Hello! So i was wondering, what do you guys like to do for Christmas Eve/Christmas. What I like to do is somewhat simple.
Christmas Eve: I would watch Christmas Specials on ABC family or any other channels and think about the big day the next day. Before I went to sleep (11:30 PM) I would write a quick note welcoming Santa and then go to sleep and wait for the next day. Plus i can never go to sleep!
Christmas: I usually wake up at 4:00 in the morning and wake up my brother. We would stay up and watch any Christmas specials or go on our electronics. When it would be 6:30 my brother and I would go to the living room and quietly see what is under the Christmas tree. We would go to our stocking first and see our surprises we got, Then opened our present we would rip the wrapping paper as loud as we can and scream so our parents would know we were awake. Then I would either play with my presents or watch more specials on ABC family or any other channel. And thank our parents. That's how it goes almost every year.
Wishlist:
iPad mini
iPad mini case
iTunes cards
So, how do you spend your Christmas Eve/ Christmas? And what's your wishist?
>>> What do you like to do on Christmas Eve/Christmas & what's your wishlist?