Saturday, December 8, 2012

What does this dream mean? Please and thank you?

Sorry this is so long, but what do you think it means? And I will choose best answer I promise :) 10 points!

We were at this big place, I was in a room with a coach who was teaching me gymnastics again because apparently I was a star when I was little.It was raining outside but it seemed like there was some weird mystery or secret here.So Jessica (one of my friends I've known since I was little but haven't seen in a while) and I snuck into the room later and then her mom and some lady walked in and we tried to hide behind this foam block but she found us and we tried to hide our phones but she took Jessica's. Then all of a sudden I was walking in this restaurant and William (my best guy friend that moved away last year) worked there and I came up to him and was like "come on hurry up" in a teasing way when he was taking someones order. (Grace and Katrina (my friends) and everyone had already gone inside but i was waiting for william) Then I stepped away for a second and everyone started talking about how we were the cutest couple ever (even though we weren't dating) and he carried some plates to the back counter and then he was done so I quickly grabbed his hand and we ran through those black swinging restaurant doors ( the ones that usually lead to a kitchen) and people were like "aww they even run the same" and "they are meant to be", but there was a long empty hallway with carpet on the floor and I stopped and was like "I never got a hug! I missed you so much" and so I hugged him but I awkwardly was holding my iPad so I dropped it on the ground and gave him a really long hug, and when I picked it up it was all shattered. We walked into this theater and it wasn't like a normal movie theater, more like a huge ampatheater, and I grabbed some old mans wrist because I thought I knew him but I didn't so I walked away but he woke up and got mad at the old man sitting behind him. I went up to my mom and she was like "grace and Katrina and everyone are sitting up there, they can scoot down for you" so we went over and I wanted to make sure I  was sitting with William, so we sat down together. And then I woke up!
>>> What does this dream mean? Please and thank you?