Friday, December 7, 2012

What is the best easiest router to get for my home?

I have a average sized 3 bedroom home… I currently have a 2wire605 router giving to me by phone company.It is giving me problems so I want to replace it. I have these devices connected to router:

1. Vonage phone line through wire
2. Xbox connected through wire
3. Desktop Computer dsl high speed Internet with AT&T through wire
4. Roku player streaming Netflix and Hulu through wifi
5.iPad that uses wifi connection to surf Internet
6.iPhone connected through wifi

I am not sure how to know the right router and which one I would really need to run everything smooth without crashing or running slow.

So to summarize I will be running 3 wire connections and 3 wifi products
Added (1). I want a powerful router that can handle all of those devices easily… I just don't want a wireless router super complicated and hard to install
>>> What is the best easiest router to get for my home?