Friday, December 7, 2012

What to ask for Christmas? - 2

So people, my uncle and his wife specifically, are asking me what I want for Christmas. I'm not going to specifically say I have everything but I honestly have no clue about this year! I'm 17 and turning 18 in March. I'm going to be traveling all throughout China and maybe Vancouver from February to July, then going to college in August or September.

What should I ask for? For my traveling time all i can think I need is money but I'm not going to ask for that so that just leaves college.Do i need anything specific in college. I already have an iphone and a macbook pro. I was thinking about an ipad mini so i could just keep in my purse but idk if it's really something i need cause i already have an iphone.

Please let me know what you think. What should I ask for?
>>> What to ask for Christmas? - 2