Saturday, December 22, 2012

What to ask for, for christmas?

Ok i posted a question like this for my birthday :) I was just wondering what to ask for because i am so indecisive right now and my dad is asking me what i want because he has to get presents soon.So I don't know what to get I already have: iPad, iPhone 4s, Laptop, clothes, Xbox, Wii, TV, iPod and I think that's it. I'm not spoiled by the way. I do love Video games and play them on the Xbox and PC and Wii. I do gymnastics, I love to draw and write.My dad said i can get two big gifts and 3 small gifts. The big gifts have to be under $300 and the small gifts can be under like $100. I have no idea what I want so I need help! I also like to read! :)
Thankz and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy everything! Have a great Holiday guys.
Bye
Added (1). Yeah i know its late, but still… :( ok sorry
>>> What to ask for, for christmas?