Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Which Tablet should I get Nexus vs Ipad vs Kindle!

So for Christmas I want to get my son a tablet. I've seen 3 tablets I'm interested in the Google Nexus 7, Ipad Mini, and the Kindle Fire HD.So between these 3 tablets which would be the best to get at its cheapest for like for Ipad its 8gb and for Nexus its 16gb, and I'm not sure what it is for Kindle. Right now I'm leaning towards the Nexus 7 because it is in the middle ground for price.the Ipad mini being $250, the Nexus being $200, and the Kindle being $150.So what would be the best tablet to go for If I'm looking for the best for cheapest. The Kindle crossed my mind but i heard they do not really have the best app selection as the other two.So which should I go with and why? Thank you to all answers.
>>> Which Tablet should I get Nexus vs Ipad vs Kindle!