Monday, December 24, 2012

Why do I always have weird dreams?

For as long as I can remember I've always have had very weird and vivid dreams. And when I say weird I mean WEIRD. Once I had a dream that I went to a school that was underwater. Water filled the school too, so to get to my other classes I had swim through the hallways of fish and dolphins. The class rooms weren't filled with water. Anyways, my old middle school Tech-Ed teacher, Mr. Olsen, was subbing for our English class. He sat next to me for the whole week. One day, my iPad went off during class and he yelled at me. Then he grabbed my hand to bring me to the principle's office and he shocked me. (Literally! Sparks and everything!) It really hurt. Then, when we got outside of the class room, instead of dragging me over there, he gives me a piggy back ride and starts laughing. He said that I wasn't in trouble and that he had a surprise for me. He brought me to a huge room. Inside that room was all of my favorite candies. And the dream ends with me and him laughing, eating candy, and watching TV.It's weird cause he wasn't really a humorous man. I have a lot of other weird dreams, but I don't think you guys are interested.So my question, why are my dreams so weird? Also, what are dreams exactly? Oh! And I'd also like tips on lucid dreaming! I've always wanted to, and I've tried for weeks, but I just can't! Thanks! :)
>>> Why do I always have weird dreams?