Thursday, January 31, 2013

Are my suspicions valid?

I accessed my wife of 10 years email on her ipad and discovered an email written to another man. The email was very erotic and referenced her master bating to prior text messages. When I confronted her she deleted all her email accounts. She claims she sent the email on behalf of her sister who was having problems with a guy and was only trying to help her.. Prior to this, I had no reason to question her honesty or fidelity, but I cannot get over her actions of deleting all the info on her iPhone and iPad.

She gets very angry when attempt to talk with her about why I continue to have my doubts as her sister when I initially confronted her appeared to not know what I was talking about when I asked her to forward emails or text messages from her account that pre date the email that my wife sent "allegedly" on her behalf.

This is and exact copy of the email I discovered

Uhhhhhhh, you have the sexiest voice in the morning…
After i talked to you on the phone, I went to my room and I Took my pants and underwear off. I was reading your text messages from this morning while I was socking wet down there! I
Bent over the side of the bed so my stomach and breasts were against the mattress and my feet were on the floor, legs spread comfortably. I imagined You penetrate me from behind, you lift my legs from just above the knees, hold them apart, and thrust. Two minutes later I came…
I love master bating for you…

She also deleted all her contacts on her iPhone in addition to the above. When she found that I forwarded this email to my own account she went in and accessed my emails and deleted it, but missed this one. She repeatedly tells me that I am of a sick mind due to my having these suspicions and the reasons given for deleting all email accounts was to keep me from finding something that is nothing and making something out of it. She now is telling me I need psychological help and insists that all my pressuring has been punishment enough as she did not do anything wrong.

I continue to have a difficult time with this matter and really want her to do what ever is necessary to show me this was an innocent misunderstanding as she claims.

Should I just let it go, what would you do in this circumstance? Do you think I am being unreasonable?
>>> Are my suspicions valid?