Friday, January 11, 2013

Charger stopped working?

This makes twice now. First was my 15 foot USB charger for my droid, and now my 10 foot charger for my ipad. They were both plugged into the same outlet.It isn't the wall charger that stopped working, it was the cords. Does anyone know about the mechanics behind this?
First was my droid charger - I had it for about 2 months before it finally gave out. I've used it in many outlets around the apartment but it held up for a solid 2 months before finally dying.My ipad charger, on the other hand, stopped working after only using it in this particular outlet after just under an hour!
Why did my chargers both suddenly stop working and might there be any way to fix them? I've spent good money on them so I'm willing to do what it takes to get them working again.
>>> Charger stopped working?