Saturday, January 5, 2013

Does this make me a bad person?

My brother who is 24 asked me just after Christmas could he have my old HP Touchpad (Tablet computer) for free because I recently bought an iPad 4. The Touchpad currently because they discontinued them is worth about £150 but it was £400 when it came out. I decided to put it on eBay and it is currently selling at £92.50. I forgot that he even asked for it and now that I am getting that much money which I never expected I would rather sell it. I know that sounds cruel but he is 24 and I am 16, he has loads of money whereas I don't, he could buy one of these are even an iPad without hesitation.So I asked my mum yesterday If I was okay to sell it (Although she did buy it) and she said yes and she always lets me keep the money.So she found out that my brother had already asked me and she called me an idiot. She always insults me calling me stupid and what not even though I have 11 GCSE's all B and above and now I a studying my A-Levels which she never did.My brother (Yes of 24) starting saying I was a prick and he was going to knock me out so I said "How immature, I can't believe a 24 year old would act like that" and I also said "You have no right to hit anyone"… He called me a muppit which he doesn't actually know the definition of and a beut? Whatever that means? Is it even a real word? He told me he has done a lot for me but I can't think of what he has done for me because he always insults me and says he is going to knock me out (I'm 16 so I find that totally illegal).

So my mum now wants the money from what I sell It for because I sold it on eBay (With her permission, she always gives me the money). Now she wants it back because I sold it forgetting that he had asked.My brother offered something like £50 but I said that it is already at £100 and he said I was prick because I wouldn't give it to him for £50, if I had loads of money I would gave to him for nothing but I don't because I'm struggling to get a job part time. If I had a job then I would of gave it to him for free. Then my Dad starts going about that it is stupid to sell it on eBay because someone is offering you cash of £50 (Would you settle for a 50% decrease on your wages? I don't think so).

It may sound like what I did was wrong but he is 24, earns his own money… Threatens to deck me all the time, says I'm stupid, calls me thick and a beut whatever that means? He is a very tedious person and he thinks he owns the place going wrong saying "I'd knock anyone out me" and I just find that ludicrous. Apparently I am self centred, think I am better than people which I do not… I am equal to everyone. Because I am 16 they think they can take the mickey because I am younger than my Mum and Dad and what not. Does this make me a bad person? I mean I totally forgot that he asked for it but I would of gave to him for free if I had money to burn. I mean there is no need to insult people as I never insult him unless he insults me (Which he always insults me first)… I am a popular person in school and I have told everyone what my family are like (My mum swears at me all the time and my 8 year old sister, my Dad used to drag me up the stairs, threatens to break my neck) and they feel sorry for and all my lad mates give me hugs and what not. Like just now my mum just called me a nob because I thought she told me to get lost but she said "Can't be arsed" so she called me a nob. She tells my Dad if I say something back to her but I'm not being treated like a 5 year old and she is not insulting me all the time and expecting me to sit there taking it like a low down. Some times I just want to cry and leave the house because I am constantly shouted at, insulted and threatened to be 'Knocked out'… I talked to Childline once and they couldn't be bothered doing anything so…

I am grateful for anyone who answers :)

Thanks, Danny.

I am actually a bad person?
>>> Does this make me a bad person?