Saturday, January 12, 2013

How to cope with pain of long distance relationship?

First off, if you're going to tell me to just break it off then please don't waste your time, thanks.
Anyway, my boyfriend and I just had our one year anniversary, we were together nearly every day for about 7 months and the rest I've been living in a different city because I attend university now. I visited frequently the first semester of school and never really felt the pain of not having him close. Now, I know I won't be able to visit much and I've been feeling extremely depressed.
Yes we text each other frequently, talk on the phone each day, and use FaceTime on our iPod/Ipad at night.
I usually just distract myself to deal with and and try onto think about it, but even that hasn't been working lately
We plan to get married after I finish my studies, so yes we have plans for our future in place, but for at least 3 years either of us moving to follow the other is impossible.
I know this is kind of tough to answer, if you take it seriously, but I really don't want to bother anyone I know with my problems, I'm not very open with my feelings with anyone, and this is my first time asking anything personal online. Thanks for any of your guys' help!
>>> How to cope with pain of long distance relationship?