Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How to find out how many followers you have on facebook?

I'm on my ipad, and I used to just click on safari and type in facebook and a different facebook would come up, like I would be able to click on people's profiles and see their wall and info ect, so that also means I could see mine. Now I have subscribers and I used to be able to see how many people I was following (numbers) but all of a sudden when I type in facebook it just comes up with the crappy version where I can't see the numbers, please can you tell me how to get the other facebook back or how to see how many people I am subscribed to, thankyou x
Added (1). No Facebook has changed to follows/subscribers, so if their followers/subscribers they won't be on my friends list.
>>> How to find out how many followers you have on facebook?