Saturday, January 5, 2013

How to stop my iPad from asking for my password every 5 minutes?

I looked around online and found that it might be something's trying to download so I looked and my sister downloaded a song and I had a sync thing to my moms iPad which she downloads her stuff on. I turned of the sync function for music but still nothing happened I checked the downloads but nothing was there which means it finished downloading. I look in my music and there are her songs but something's wrong: they still have the symbol that shows they're still downloading but nothing is moving. Can someone help me find a way to get rid of these it won't let me delete them and I hate being interrupted during something with that password box.
>>> How to stop my iPad from asking for my password every 5 minutes?