Saturday, January 12, 2013

How to use tokens to buy songs on Smule Glee?

This is probably the stupidest question you will ever come across… but seriously, I only have 1 song and that is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (other than A Cappella and iTunes). I just downloaded the game Glee on iPad (by Smule). I really like the app but I don't know how to buy more games!!!

Yes, I click the little yellow eighth note in a purple circle in the turquoise folded ribbon shape that says in bold white words "BUY". But say I want to by Teenage Dream or Hey Soul Sister. I press that button, and it loads a little while and says "Would you like to buy ___ for $0.99" or something like that. What would the tokens (the little yellow eighth note in a purple circle) be for than? If you can buy music with it, how do you buy music with it? Can you even buy music with it? I know you buy music with money, I know. If that's the only way, then what are the tokens for? Thanks so much!

Also, might as well just ask this: What are starbursts FOR? I know what they are, but I don't exactly know what they are for. Are they just for new world records or what?

Thanks guys!
>>> How to use tokens to buy songs on Smule Glee?