Friday, January 25, 2013

I begged my ex.now what? I want him back im depressed help!

We were a college couple. We went out for 3 months.he was my first relationship in college. I came out to my friends because of him.
Our first big fight was on Dec. 6 when he found grindr app on my ipad. I did not want to hook up but only to chat. We fixed it. On Dec. 18 when we went home for winter break, he found me on grindr again after he logged on to grindr as well. After, he never said I miss you or I love you again. On Christmas, he broke up with me over facebook saying that I lied to him and that he couldnt trust me. I was in Mexico at the time. On January 22, 3 days ago, he came over and picked up his stuff from my apartment.i cried and told him i didnt want to break up but he said that he couldnt because he didnt trust me and that he didnt love me anymore. Last night, I went to his apartment and cried and begged.it did not work.he did not want to be back with me.he did not want to hug me. I wouldnt leave the door of his apartment so he literally pushed me out to the sidewalk and just left me there crying on the floor. I said i was sorry so many times and that i want to fix it and make it work but he doesnt.im so depressed i cry in the middle of the street.i still want him back and I miss him. He is my first love. Why does it hurt so much? will he ever come back?
Added (1). I also left at his apartment roses, a letter, and kit kats ( his favorite). later on he texted me that he thought it was creepy that i had gone inside his apartment while he was sleeping. I knocked and no one answered and the door was open.
That was two days ago.the night before i begged.
>>> I begged my ex.now what? I want him back im depressed help!