Thursday, January 17, 2013

I really hate school?

I am a girl in year 10, I a fat and ugly and I absolutely hate school. Like I mean really hae it.My attendance is something like 40% for the whole year and when I go back i get really confuse as I don't know what we're learning or doing in the test.My dad called my brother up today and I think we are getting fined £50. I feel really bad cause he dosent live with us and he has to pay it after getting me an ipad mini for x, as/birthday (we don't go on holiday and we couldn't see him as he was having a loft conversion done and our rooms were full). I actually love the work we are doing in all of my subjects apart from maths and English but I don't hate doing them either. I realy hate the teachers, other staff, and students in school as well as the things they make us do. When we enter the school in the morning the spiked gates get locked and we are not aloud to leave until the day finishes (in the mornings we can't get our forgotten work or to the shop to get lunch. They are planning on putting CCTV cameras everywhere and they are really controlling and drunk with power. I also hate my art teacher who is controlling, sexist, he hates me cause I'm different and I'm the only one he hasn't reached before cause I'm in a different house. I want to get good grades and do well but I really hate school. Help?
Added (1). Also please could you post some links to study booms for the current gcse for:

English (both)
Physics
Biology
Chemistry
Maths
Business studies, also Amy apps would help. Thank you s much for taking your time to read this.
>>> I really hate school?