Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I think my spanish teacher is out to get me?

Today my phone went off in class because it notified me that I needed to update an app.It was in my backpack and my teacher said… give me your phone. And some kid said, she wasnt even on it? It was in her backpack! And he said I dont care you are not supposed to have a phone in class. And he said you cant even keep a phone in your backpack! And he said NO.It has to be outside of this class.No one should even bring a phone to this class even if its off. If I see one even in your bag… then im taking it away. Then after that a girl at another table was on her phone and the teacher said, what are you doing! And she said, "I am turning off my phone." And he said oh okay. Btw (she was actually texting on it and she didnt get it tooken away, but I DID?!) And then went on with the lesson… and another student is always on her ipad everyday and the teacher never says anything and multiple students phone have went off all year and he has NEVER took one away!!! … this isnt right? :/
>>> I think my spanish teacher is out to get me?