Sunday, January 6, 2013

Is wizard101 a virus or have viruses?

Okay so my computer was contaminated with viruses cause of so many downloads i made now my bio dad has fixed (YAY) so right after my mom was looking at ipads to buy and i asked her if i could get on to watch some youtube videos and she said before she got off do not download anything so i said okay again cause she asked me twice and so i said okay and the only thing i downloaded was adobe flash player cause i a know that doesn't have any viruses at all but now i found out that i don't have adobe shock player so i can only play 2D games and i can only go on moviestarplanet and poptropica and other stuff but those games are not played in the forth grade especially club penguin
and my best guy friend not boy friend guy friend got on my old wizard101 account and is jacking everything up for example he takes my house and puts it the way he wants he takes my pets and relocates them he takes my CLOTHES and SELLS them like really and he got my password and username off a piece off and piece of paper when i went to the bathroom i was like WTF so when my computer was unusable he had a computer at his house and freaking messed everything up and i am not going to let him come in the office in my house anymore cause he is manipulating yes i know what that word means thank you very much so my question is dies wizard101 have a virus cause i need to download it and change everything back but i dont want to mess up our new improved virus free computer again and get banned from using my computer PLEASE HELP thank you :~)
Added (1). And this is true
>>> Is wizard101 a virus or have viruses?