Monday, January 7, 2013

Kids of New generation.how different is it today?

I mean i saw computer as something really awesome now i have a gaming PC still i don't feel like i have something awesome.

I used to be all freaking cheered up when i was allowed to type an email for my father.

its kinda sad that Technology is no longer a novelty two year olds know how to operate an iPad better than I do…

and Kids no longer base their schedule around a special television event

I mean think about it all i did was

> Get up in the mourning watch an early TV show
> Come back from school take a rest go to play
> Come back from park then rush to your TV watch Digimon&dragon ball Z etc
> Then do your remaining homework
> Drink a glass of milk and go to sleep

This was my schedule 24/7 as a kid and if missed an episode i would've been like so "uncool" in my class because i missed an episode

Nowadays kids don't follow or make up a schedule because i guess their only source of entertainment isn't T. V or some old videogame console

now i see little iffy kids tweeting and texting
Added (1). I also grew up in the 2000's

early 2000's when Sony walkman New.
>>> Kids of New generation.how different is it today?