Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My grandma needs her iPad off?

Ok so my grandma has a bad habit of stating up in her iPad until 4 or 5 am each night on Pinterest. That would be fine (like it is for me because I'm homeschooled) but she has work the next day and has to be up at six! She barely gets an hour a night! And she already takes sleeping pills but she says they don't "kick in". Anyway she has finally excepted that she has a problem and she is telling me to make it so her iPad shuts off at 10 each night. I only know how to do this on a pc through the administrator for other accounts, her iPad isn't hailbroken and she doesn't want it to be, and the wifi in the house can't be shut off at certain times because my grandpa and I don't have to get up like her. Are there any apps that require a pass word that would let me do that?
>>> My grandma needs her iPad off?