Sunday, January 27, 2013

Problem with copying text on iPad?

I am trying to copy some text on my iPad, but I can't paste it. When I click on it, the whole box of text is highlighted and the only option is to copy so I click that. I go to paste it, but no options come up.

Is there any way I can successfully c+p?

Thanks :)
Added (1). I know how to copy and paste by holding my finger down, but it's not working in this case.
Added (2). I know how to copy and paste by holding my finger down, but it's not working in this case.
Added (3). I'm trying to copy HTML code on a forum and the text is in a box. There's no select/select all option, it just all highlights itself when I hold my finger down and the only option is copy. Then when I hold my finger down, no options come up, let alone the paste option.
Added (4). Tried it on safari and chrome but doesn't work on either
>>> Problem with copying text on iPad?